Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks from Miss Illinois

To the Editor:

I want to thank all of my Southern Illinois family and friends for their loving support and making my trip to the Miss Illinois Scholarship Pageant a wonderful experience. All of the cards, letters and phone calls are very much appreciated. A special thanks to my friends and staff at Stone Creek Golf Club for making my welcome home party so special on such short notice. I will always remember the extra efforts put forth to make that happen.

I want to thank my home town of Anna for declaring July 6 as Ashley Hatfield Day and also thank the area businesses for the banners and signs of congratulations. The local newspaper and television stations did a great job.

I can never repay those who helped me prepare for my trip to Miss Illinois. I didn't get there alone. Many hours were devoted to my talent, interview and paperwork preparation. The Miss America Organization is made up of many people on the local, state and national levels who volunteer their time and efforts. We still have much work in preparation for the Miss America Pageant in January.

As Miss Illinois 2007, I hope to represent the entire state of Illinois in an honorable and professional way. Please follow me throughout the year by visiting www.missillinois.org. This site will show you to see where I am traveling and view pictures of some of my engagements.What an honor it is to represent the great State of Illinois.

My heartfelt thanks!

Ashley Hatfield, Anna

More at the Source




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: