Saturday, July 14, 2007

Editor's Note

I don't often just sit down and type a blog post. I frequently update you on the world of Pageantry by linking to articles about various pageants, but the mood doesn't sway me often to type a blog entry.

There has to be something pretty exciting out there for me to jump on the keyboard and tell you about it. I think this qualifies.

On the coming two weekends, I will be traveling to the Mrs. International, Miss International and Miss Teen International pageants in Chicago, Illinois. I'm really excited. All the delegates I've interviewed in the past have been wonderful women and I expect to meet even more this weekend. I've also been in contact with the organizers and they have an infectious enthusiasm to them that is impossible to rival. VERY EXCITING!

So I want to mention that if you see me at the pageant, be sure to come up and say HI! By meeting my audience, I can better tailor this program to your tastes and what you are looking for. I'm not sure if these shows will be our new "PageantCast on the Scene" or not...but we WILL have an awful lot of content going out for you in the coming weeks--I would suggest checking the website DAILY starting Sunday, July 22. You never know what this crazy guy will do!

Also, I wanted to announce a new podcast. (Three just didn't seem like enough!)

We are launching the official flagship show: TKPN Podcast. You can go to http://www.tkpnpodcast.com/ to hear our inaugural program. This program is strictly a music program so those of you that love our "podsafe selections" on the PageantCast will have a new source to tune into for 40 minutes or so of great music. No idea on frequency of that show yet, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, folks, I am seriously debating setting up a forum for the PageantCast. I have a beta up right now (click "Forum" on the main PageantCast page to test it out) but I have mixed feelings on all pageant forums. I've decided to leave it to a vote. Vote on the poll (also on the PageantCast home page) and let me know what you think!

Tiara Dreams!

Tim



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: