Sunday, July 15, 2007

PageantCast 080


Jenna Chaney
Originally uploaded by pageantcast
Whew! I just finished recording the longest, most extreme episode to date of the PageantCast. I try to keep these things to 30 minutes, but she wouldn't do it this time!

We have a brilliant interview with Jenna Chaney, Miss Teen Illinois Galaxy 2007, that sounds like a million bucks because we recorded it here in my Muskego TKPN headquarters. We have news about my new podcast and my upcoming trips to the International pageants. TFTJ has a load of pageant results and even I come up with some pageant news. We have a review of e-mail including an exciting development in web based pageant content coming out of Texas.

You'll just have to wait until Tuesday morning at 7:00 a.m. for your first look!

No comments: