Friday, April 06, 2007

...from the Beauties of America blog...

Fentris Lane - What an Awesome Trainer!!


So many people have asked me about who my trainer was last year - his name is Fentris Lane. I just learned that Fentris, the awesome trainer I met for the first time at Boot Camp for Beauty Queens last June, the one who whipped me into shape for the national Beauties of America Pageant and helped me tie for fitness at nationals in the 40's decade, trained the new Miss USA from Tennessee, Rachel Smith! Fentris is awesome! He's so real and very dedicated to working with his clients to get them in the best shape possible - and he does it with lots of good nutrition too! He took into consideration some back problems I have and adapted my workouts accordingly. He gave me a routine that I wanted to stick with because I liked it and it fit my schedule. At age 40 I never thought I'd be in the shape he was able to get me into. He's based in Atlanta, Georgia. Fentris and I worked together for months over the internet before I went to nationals. I just had to tell everyone about him and his latest success story!!

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: