Sunday, April 22, 2007

Britani Madala update

I Need You to Be a Hero!




My mother called me today and gave me an update on Brittany. Brittany needed a blood transfusion; her blood is A- and the hospital didn't have any for her. They had to give her a B- blood transfusion.
We have a problem here that needs to be solved. I need YOU to make a difference and donate blood as there is a shortage. The following chart can provide you with information about blood types and what percent of the population has that type.

What are the most common types of blood?

Blood Type % of Population with this Type Who Can Receive this Type
0+ 37.4 ;0+, A+, B+, AB+
0- 6.6; All Blood Types
A+ 35.8; A+, AB+
A- 6.3; A+, A-, AB+, AB-
B+ 8.5; B+, AB+
B- 1.5; B+, B-, AB+, AB-
AB+ 3.4; AB+
AB- .6 ;AB+, AB-


I have emailed Brittany's family to give them a message. I told them to let Brittany know that I promise her I will make her need, as well as more individuals needs, for more blood a reality. Please help me to make a difference, and become a hero.

*Please contact the Blood Center of Wisconsin at:
638 N. 18th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Telephone: (414) 933-5000

Also feel free to contact me at missracine2007@yahoo.com

OR contact the blood center nearest you.

We can make a difference for this little girl. The time is now!

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: