Friday, February 05, 2010

Miss America Week


I recently returned from Miss America week in Las Vegas! I had a fabulous time as America's 20s with my mom attending Miss America preliminaries, finals, the Miss America trade show, and The Phantom of the Opera (1st row!). At the Miss America trade show I got to meet some wonderful designers, try on gowns and I even found a pink crown ring which reminded me of BOA so I had to buy it! I also enjoyed the Vegas cuisine as I am a huge foodie. Best of all, I got to watch Miss America be crowned alongside my beautiful sister queen Jessica Cassidy, America's 30s. We had fun watching the pageant, taking photos, and eating some amazing and some not so amazing food! We had mixed reviews but the gelato was superb ;) It was certainly a week to remember. Here is a sampling of the dozens of photos taken!
 blog it

No comments: