Thursday, February 11, 2010

Judging Cinderella Pageant


I had such a wonderful time judging the Cinderella pageant during January 2010. I was really excited to get to know the Cinderella system. Maurene Bullock's (2nd runner up at Mrs. Delaware US 20009 + interview award winner) daughter is one of the current state titleholders and did an excellent job emceeing the pageant. Also, a Colorado pageant friend's daughter was a 2009 state titleholder in CO and just raved about her experience with the system.
And of course, I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera before leaving for the pageant, so thank you to my fellow judge, Nikki Netsch, for sending me these photos!
In addition to always recommending Heavenly Angels Pageant (www.heavenlyangelspageant.com) as a reputable natural pageant for children, I will now likewise be recommending the Cinderella program (www.delawarecinderella.com/).
 blog it

No comments: