Saturday, January 30, 2010

Miss Cheshire Catriona Cameron of Runcorn aims at Miss Galaxy 2010 title

REIGNING Miss Cheshire Catriona Cameron is aiming at another title.

The Runcorn beauty will be representing Daresbury at the Miss Galaxy 2010 beauty pageant at the Daresbury Park De Vere Hotel in March.

Catriona, 22, said: “I’m honoured to be representing Daresbury, although I don’t live there I attend Daresbury All Saints Church every week and I am a Sunday school teacher.

“I am also the youngest member of the Daresbury Parochial Parish Council.

The winner will travel to the USA with contestants from across the world to compete in the Miss Galaxy international final next summer. Catriona said: “Throughout my year as Miss Cheshire 2009 I learnt how important it is to use your title to support causes close to your heart, in my case the charity Vision Support.

Catriona will no doubt be encouraged by the fact 2009’s Miss Galaxy UK Emma McInnes and Miss Teen Galaxy UK Hayley Mac both secured a double win at the international contest.

 blog it

No comments: