Friday, January 29, 2010

Miss America blog: January 26th, 2010

As I write this note to you, I am in Las Vegas for the 2010 Miss America Pageant! I am filled with so many emotions as I end my journey but I feel so very blessed to have had your support and your friendship throughout this last year.

So many incredible events, so many incredible memories, but most importantly so incredibly wonderful friends that I have made along the way. I have been truly touched by the unwavering commitment that all of you continue to give to the Miss America program and thanks to you, we are celebrating our 89th year and our great tradition that is flourishing.

My heart is filled with gratitude and I sincerely thank you for sharing this special journey with me.

I wish you all the very best and hope you will continue your support of the Miss America program!

Sincerely,

Katie Stam

 blog it

No comments: