Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fox Box - January 15, 2010

One of my favorite appearances to make since I've been Mrs. Colorado has been to appear on Fox 31/KDVR during "Good Day Colorado" in a segment called "Fox Box." I have such a great time talking current events and hot topics with the host of the show, Shaul Turner and two other panel guests. In addition to myself, the other guests were Fox Box regular Uncle Nasty of KBPI 106.7 and the hilarious comedian Pablo Francisco. The issues we discussed were the devastation of the earthquake in Haiti, the current Mayor of Denver (John Hickenlooper) running for Colorado Governor in our next election, the startling announcement of Simon Cowell leaving American Idol, and public schools in Denver not wanting to have a soul food luncheon honoring Martin Luther King Day. Being able to be a titleholder and appear on a show such as Fox Box has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to represent women and pageantry.
 blog it

No comments: