Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010.....New Year....New Beginnings!

January 17th is my half birthday.....so just 6 months away from my actual birthday but this year is VERY special! July 17th is not only my 46th , but it is also the Finals Competiton of the 2010 Mrs. International pageant. I will be representing our great state of Illinois and with crossed fingers will hear my name called for the Top 10!
Much preparation will need to take place before that evening and I am well on my way. There are the obvious preps that many state titleholders engage in, hoping to put their best foot forward; Working-out, shopping for wardrobe, paperwork, etc. One thing that I know I am well prepared for is anything to do with my platform: Help and Hope, The Vasculitis Foundation. It is my life and has been since my diagnosis in 1983. Throughout my journey, I have been reminded time and time again that life is precious and the focus should always be on the quality of it!
 blog it

No comments: