Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blogging on the road

This weekend has been great! On Friday I traveled up to San Jose where I was met by Paul Sanfilipo. We had a great time joking and laughing in the car and we picked up Joyce Patereau on the way to Merced. I attended the dress rehearsal for the Miss Merced County, Miss Sierra Nevada and Miss Yosemite Valley pageant and got to visit with the contestants and catch up with my committee. It was so fun to see Linda, Donna, Michelle, Wendy, Dancing Connie and Merri this weekend!
On Saturday I went to the interviews with the contestants and "warmed up" the panel which was fun! Thank you judges for a great interview!
With the contestants before the "high fashion" opening number
My girls :) Nicole and Loryn (Miss Sierra Nevada 2009 and Miss Merced County 2009)
 blog it

No comments: