Friday, January 15, 2010

American Red Cross Appreciation Video


I was so excited today when I went to the mailbox to see that my copy of the 2009 Sponsor Appreciation Video by the American Red Cross had arrived!
Now, not being the technical-guru, I need to figure out how to load the video here for you to watch. In the meantime I was able to screen capture a shot - albeit mid sentence/expression! (We must be able to laugh at ourselves even a little!)
I felt so honored to be asked to participate in this PSA with several other blood recipients. We each shared our individual story hoping to encourage others to donate and/or volunteer their sponsorship.
Thank you again to the American Red Cross for including me and my story in their efforts, encouraging just 1 more person to donate will save 2 more lives!
 blog it

No comments: