Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Get Stuff: Miss Universe Cardboard Cutout

This time on We Get Stuff, it's the Miss Universe Cardboard Cutout! Yep, the tourism folks from the Bahamas sent us this life-size representation of the beautiful Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Mendoza. As you can see, she and I immediately hit it off:

CIMG1393.jpg

She could not have been more generous:

CIMG1394.jpg
CIMG1416.jpg
CIMG1413.jpg

She loved Beatles Rock Band just as much as I do - what were the chances?

CIMG1422.jpg

I tried to be mature about it, but she escalated things pretty quickly.

CIMG1406.jpg

BFF? More like BTF! (Best Tramp Forever.)

CIMG1408.jpg

Things calmed down after that. She said she was sorry, but things haven't been the same around the office ever since.

CIMG1425.jpg
 blog it

1 comment:

Hollywood Megastore said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
lifesize cardboard cutouts are fun for a variety of reasons. You can use one to play a practical joke. You could also use one to decorate at a party or even your room. You can see examples of them being used in all sorts of ways on YouTube.