Saturday, September 05, 2009

Arizona United States Pageants is searching for the next Miss Junior Teen, Teen, Miss and Ms Arizona United States!


Pageant

Arizona United States Pageants
is searching for the next
Miss Junior Teen, Teen, Miss and Ms
Arizona United States!
IS THIS YOUR CROWN?
new crown
Is it your destiny to wear this crown?
Applications are now being accepted for City Titles from all over Arizona. Our new Queens will be crowned in the Spring of 2010. Areas of competition are: Personal Interview, Swimsuit and Evening Gown. We also recognize a Community Service winner for the delegate that demonstrates the most passion and dedication to her charity work.
Reserve Your City Title Today!
New Directors - New Sponsors and YOU could be our New Queen!
We know that you have options for competing in pageants. Some are all about beauty, some are all about talent and scholarships. Arizona United States Pageants are all about empowering beautiful young women to get out and make a difference in the world. Our Queens are some of the most charitable people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. For us, it's not just a beautiful crown and a title, it's a responsibility to use the title and crown to help others. Below you will find out a bit about our current queens and their charity work.
Sincerely,
Patti Council & Kayla Downs, State Directors
Brooke Nelson, Assistant State Director
Jennifer Council, Administrative Staff
AZ United States Pageant
Miss Junior Teen Arizona United States, Alexandra Winski
My platform is The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I chose this platform, because after doing many charity events, I realized that they all benefited this organization. My parents started a charity volleyball tornament that raised money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Also, the Bertrand Berry Foundation, and Light the Night are two big charities I am involved in, that also benfit the same organization. I felt that after helping The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through other charities, I was excited to work with them directly to become more involved while continuing to help other charities. After winning, and meeting with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, I was named an ambassador for this organization, and haved dedicated my year to helping them. I have attended many events, and hope to continue more as the year goes on.
Miss Teen Arizona, Megan McMaster!
Hello! My name is Megan McMaster, Miss Teen Arizona United States 2009. I competed in this pageant for one main reason, and that was Breast Cancer. My grandmother was diagnosed a couple years back and has survived through it.. I also had a scare, but luckily nothing was wrong. Being able to send out a message to our younger generation about Breast Cancer, is the best feeling. I cannot even explain to you! Being crowned Miss Teen Arizona, has not only given me the voice I wanted, but the determination, integrity, and compassion for Breast Cancer, as well as so many other charities
Miss Arizona United States, Tiffany Martin
My platform is an organization that I founded. QADD Queens Against Drunk Driving/Destrictive Decisions.
Ms. Arizona United States, Amanda Houdashell!
Hello, my name is Amanda Houdashell and I am Ms. Arizona United States 2009. I am currently in my final semester of my MBA with a Human Resource specialization program with Capella University. Also I work as a Marketing Research Assistant at a marketing company and a bridal model. In my spare time I enjoy reading, traveling the world, and playing with my cats. I currently volunteer with the Commemorative Air Force, both on a national and state level. This organization helps fly and restore World War II aircraft and beyond, and keeps our countries aviation history alive. My platform is Supporting Our Troops. I work mostly with Operation HomeFront Arizona Chapter at raising much needed money and supplies for the troops and their families. This cause is important to me as I come from a military family, and believe that we need to support them as they fight for our freedom.


logo

Dazzling Dreams Productions presents:
Arizona United States Pageants
20783 W. 83rd Ave., Suite 103, PMB 283
Peoria, AZ 85382
602-717-6854
received in e-mail



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: