Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Miss America's Outstanding Teen Pageant in Orlando, FL

Hello y'all! I feel as if I have picked up an accent from my roommates and a few of the Miss America contestants that I have spent time with this week! What a great five days!
We got the chance to visit Universal Studios, attend all prelims and the final night of competition for Miss America's Outstanding Teen, as well as bond with the other contestants who will be competing in Las Vegas in January for the title of Miss America 2010.  I was lucky enough to room with Miss New Jersey (Ashley), Miss Massachusetts (Amanda) and Miss Kentucky (Mallory).  We had an absolute blast!  And, with four girls sharing one room there was no shortage of dresses, heels, crowns, hair products and fake eyelashes... we had stuff everywhere!!
Before the autograph party
 blog it

No comments: