Wednesday, September 16, 2009

America's 20s Models for Johnathan Kayne Fashion Show


It has been a busy weekend as America's 20s. Yesterday I was a volunteer for the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. Today, I appeared at the Cleveland Women's Show where I was a guest model for the Johnathan Kayne Fashion Show. The Cleveland Women's Show was held at the IX Center. I have a couture gown that Kayne designed for me so I was asked to model it along with my Kayne shoes! His gown is one of my favorites! Johnathan Kayne was a finalist for Project Runway and most recently his debut show, "Gown Crazy" can been seen on TLC. After the fashion show, I was able to try on some new designs and fall in love, I have such a weakness for gowns! It was great to see Kayne once again and also to speak with Mrs. Ohio United States and the models. It was an extremely fun day!
Until next time...
Jillian Dansko
America's 20s
 blog it

No comments: