Friday, September 18, 2009

Katie Stam's latest blog post

See the whole post at the source!

Hello Friends!

I can hardly believe that summer is over and autumn begins in just a few days and I have already started to see the changes. I had an amazing summer and have met so many truly wonderful people as I have traveled across the country.

From Kentucky I drove to Indianapolis to participate in the Red Bull MotoCross Grand Prix. At the preliminary races, I had the honor of presenting trophies to winners of the 125cc race and the 250cc race. After the preliminaries, I performed the National Anthem out on the track! It was so exhilarating to be in front of all those people! After the race, I presented the trophy to the 3rd place winner. While at the Moto GP, I also participated in an interview with the Speed Channel. You can see pictures from that interview here: http://www.speedtv.com/gallery/view/1023802/313436 . I really enjoyed watching the motorcycle races because it’s a completely different experience than car races and people travel from all over the world to see them!

 blog it

No comments: