Friday, August 28, 2009

A quick recap of MAOT

clipped from missga2009.blog.com

Last week I made an exciting trip to Orlando to support Miss Georgia’s Outstanding Teen, Brianna Godshalk, as she competed at Miss America’s Outstanding Teen. First off, Brianna performed brilliantly and truly represented Georgia well! She also earned a full scholarship to Troy State University in Alabama, which I know she (and her parents) are thrilled about!

Today, I’m going scuba diving at the Georgia Aquarium! I am so very excited about this and have to say many thanks to the Miss Georgia Board, the Georgia Aquarium, and the Atlanta Georgia Constitution for setting this up. I gave the Miss Georgia Board a “bucket list” of things I wanted to do during my year as Miss Georgia, and this is the first item we have accomplished! Look for a spread in the AJC sometime this week!

 blog it

No comments: