Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Stop for 2009 Beauties of America's 50s Queen Debra Gilmour? New York City and MORE Magazine!

What does a girl do after winning the national Beauties of America 50s title?  For me it was a quick trip to New York City for a photo shoot with MORE Magazine.  (Yes, that's me sans makeup sitting in the chair-not as glamourous as the previous few days!)
This trip was also a chance to catch up with some of my family members living in the city.  In the morning, my cousin Mark Egyud his wife Sherri, and two of their children Ruby and Alex, met me at the Maritime Hotel for a quick jaunt to Chelsea Square for lunch and a primer on all the happenings in our family.  I wished I had more time to spend with them and am trying to plan another trip, soon.
All in all it has been an amazing few days with much more (no pun intended) in store!  As soon as I know the release date for the MORE Magazine edition with my feature page, I'll be certain to alert you.  Be on the look out for a newsstand near you!
 blog it

No comments: