Friday, August 28, 2009

Fabulous 40s? Oh Yeah!!

We've all heard the phrase "Fabulous 40s." Someone asked me just the other day, "Is being in your 40s really fabulous?" I quickly responded without hesitation, "Absolutely, you better believe it is!" And what could be more fabulous than being crowned America's 40s?
I can't believe it's been just a little over a week since I received the honor of being crowned America's 40s. I am still on cloud nine. A dream came true for me and it is an opportunity that I will always treasure.
It means so much to me to be your America's 40s. I promise to represent all of you with honor and pride. I have already scheduled many appearances and look forward to many, many more over the next year, so please check back for pictures and updates.
~With Love~
Sam Britt
America's 40s
 blog it

No comments: