Friday, August 28, 2009

On The Fly TV Host Welcomes 2009 Beauties of America 50s Winner

The last time I was on the show, executive producer and host of On The Fly TV program Dennis Gleason  proposed to my dear friend and celebrity makeup artisit, M'chel Baxual (pictured in yellow).   
Since then he had been waiting patiently for a call from me to let him know the outcome of the Beauties of America Pageant.  Needless to say, he and M'chel were very happy to hear about the outcome and wanted to share it with TVC-TV  viewers.
Last night, we spent a half hour chatting on his talk show about my recent crowning as Beauties of America 50s 2009 national titleholder, and what I planned to do during my reign.  It was such a honor to discuss the pageant system and the wonderful women I had the privilege to meet during the experience.  
Thank you TVC-TV, On The Fly and Dennis for the wonderful welcome home!  To view the interview click here: On The Fly TV
 blog it

No comments: