Monday, August 17, 2009

My Last Appearance as America's 50s!

Hi All
Well, it's just a few more days before all the delegates for America's Teens through 50s+ descend upon Myrtle Beach! I am so excited to meet new friends and catch up with old ones. I wish everyone safe travels! I know you are in for the weekend of a lifetime! I am also thrilled to see my sister queens and Jennifer and her family.
Here are photos from my very last appearance as America's 50s. Who doesn't love a parade?! The Moxee Hop Festival in Moxee, Washington is just what America is all about...people celebrating all the great things this country has to offer!
I even had a little fun practicing my crowning technique with the outgoing Moxee royalty! LOL!
I am also pictured with my beautiful daughter, Allison, who is pregnant with my FIFTH! grandchild! I am so incredibly blessed!
It was fun to meet up with Janice Richards, Evergreen State 50s, and share a ride with her in my hubby's fabulous Ford Mustang Convertible!
My best to you all,
Carol Milliron, America's 50s 2008-09
 blog it

No comments: