Friday, August 28, 2009

Miss America blog: August 26, 2009

Dear Friends,

What an incredible month it has been for me! July flew by so fast, I can hardly believe August is almost ending. I guess what they say is true, time flies when you’re having fun! I started off the month of July with a national interview on The 700 Club and was interviewed by co-host and Miss America 1973 Terry Meeuwsen about her year of service. It was an amazing interview! If you missed it, visit: http://www.cbn.com/media/index.aspx?s=/vod/SUB65_KatieStam_070909_WS to check it out!

I’m now in Kentucky for the National American Legion Convention! I’ll be back in Indiana this weekend to sing the National Anthem at the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix! Until next time… stay safe and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Warmest wishes,
Katie

 blog it

No comments: