Friday, August 28, 2009

Beauties of America Nationals


Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been super busy this month preparing for both the Beauties of America Nationals and my company's annual sales meeting that kicks off tomorrow.

Despite the threat of rain the entire weekend, Myrtle Beach was beautiful.

I really enjoyed seeing all my BOA sisters and finally getting to meet some of them face to face. Everyone was very beautiful and it was clear the judges had their work cut out for them as they picked the winners from this extrordinary group of women.

As always, Jennifer put on a really great show. I was excited to be a part of the 25th anniversary of such a wonderful system.

I did not place, but did earn a media award for my 40+ hours of personal appearances.

I will add pictures as they become available.

 blog it

No comments: