Monday, August 24, 2009

40'S ACHIEVEMENT AWARD RECIPIENT AT THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEAUTIES OF AMERICA PAGEANT


I won the 40's Achievement Award at the 25th Anniversary Beauties of America Pageant. I feel honored because my community service was recognized in a pool where all participants are actively involved in their communities!!! I feel the award goes to everyone who has been touched by addiction that I met over my reign as 2009 Maryland's 40s.
I had a wonderful time at the pageant!!!! The atmosphere and overall attitude was positive and energizing. I had an opportunity to spend time with Sam Britt, the newly crowned BOA's 40s and she will represent all 40 to 49 year olds across the nation beautifully!!!!
I just returned to Maryland over the weekend because I took a vacation in Myrtle Beach before School, Board Meetings, and Community Fundraising commences once again.
 blog it

No comments: