Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sonia Baghdady-WTNH at Miss Fairfield & New Haven Counties

This morning I was awakened by my friends calling saying "Cath, Sonia Baghdady is talking about you on WTNH. Which is way cool, but, you see, Sonia's show is at like 5am or something like that. I dragged myself out of bed and missed it anyways:( LOL My daughter ran out to the kitchen and asked , "Mom, are we havin' a snow day??"
Congrats to all the winners and contestants, it was a fierce competition!
Miss Fairfield County-Taylor Hira, Miss New Haven County-Ashley Abate and Miss Fairfield County's Outstanding Teen is Mary Regalia, and Miss New Haven County's Outstanding Teen is Alyssa Taglia!! Miss Connecticut 2008 Ashley Glenn & Newscaster Sonia Baghdadyare also in the photo. Sonia's wardrobe was provided by Natalie at Ragtme Boutique (Also Pictured)
 blog it

No comments: