Monday, February 09, 2009

Exclusive: Lauren Wanger Dishes About The Bachelor

Lauren Wanger, the 27 year old teacher from Florida and former Ms. United States, was one of the more outspoken Bachelorettes on this season of The Bachelor. She was eliminated along with Megan and Shannon when Jason Mesnick decided not to hand out 'the final rose' at the rose ceremony on last week's episode of The Bachelor.
Reality TV Soup: What are you plans for the future? Focusing on your singing? More pageants? Anything in the works?
Lauren: I signed up for the bachelor because I wanted to fall in love, get married and start a family. I’ve always wanted this. As far as my future plans, I am focusing on my family, friends, and love life. I would love to continue writing songs and record more as well, but I would really like someone else to sing my songs (I don’t have a great singing voice). As far as pageants go, I think I am too old to compete, but I would love to stay involved in pageants as a host, judge, and trainer.
 blog it

No comments: