Tuesday, February 17, 2009

America's Teen & Mrs. America (Paranormal...)

I have been cast in a Christian horror film called "Paranormal" as Caroline. "Paranormal" is produced by Cross Shadow Productions. My character, Caroline, is a beautiful girl who has that "all eyes on me" slow entrance into the scene. Caroline definitely catches at least one person's eye... that's all I can tell you about that ... But a really cool thing about this movie is not only that it is a Christian film, a horror movie, and that my role is a beautiful girl, but that I am co-starring with Mrs. America - Maureen MacDonald!!! She plays the role of Karen and she is such a wonderful person to be around. We have a great scene together and I am really looking forward to working with her along with everyone else. I was able to meet her husband as well, both of them really nice and plesant people :)
 blog it

No comments: