Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss Pageants!

Hi All
Just a note to say that I had a great time at the Miss Moses Lake (MAO) pageant last night, Feb. 7, 2009. I met Miss Tri Cities and Miss Tri Cities Outstanding Teen who I had the pleasure of judging last July. Several of the Miss Yakima County contestants attended the pageant as well, hoping to pick up some tips for their pageant on March 8. I am the director for the Miss Yakima County pageant and the first picture shows one of our practices.
Since I am a RN who has a long history in cardiac care, I encourage everyone (especially women!) to have their cholesterol and blood pressure checked during February, Heart Month! Remember that heart disease is the No. 1 killer of American women !
It's great to see America's Teen, Laurie, helping at health fairs and role modeling healthy behaviors! Keep up the great work, Laurie! You are an awesome America's Teen!!!
Carol Milliron
America's 50s
 blog it

No comments: