Monday, June 30, 2008

My Worst List (Miss Universe 08 National Costume)

...this is from another source/remember...

1. New Zealand–this costume would have been okay, really, but it’s the pose that totally blew it up for me.

2. Venezuela-this is by the most disastrous national costume Venezuela has ever produces. FIrst, the color is is too much of an eye sore. Then those fluffy things around her, especially around the head, make her look like some strange hybrid koala.

3. USA-Whoever though looking like a giant Christmas ornament was cool. I hope this giant snowflake is made of material sturdy enough not to collapse on stage because it looks like it’s made of cardboard boxes and aluminum foil.

My Runner-Ups

I sooo not dig the aztec skirt.

And sad to say: Philippines. The color is just so wrong.

Check out my favorite national costumes here.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: