Saturday, June 28, 2008

Direct Flights Only: Miss Universe 2008

I almost forgot that the Miss Universe pageant is just around the corner (never missed a telecast since 1997) so I thought I'd check the official website and see if there's anything interesting.

I'd like to generate additional publicity for some delegates by featuring them on my blog.


Philippines (Home Country)

Singapore (Current & Future Country of Residence)

Japan (Country of Last Year's Winner)

Vietnam (Pageant Host Country - likely to make it due to homecrowd advantage)

Other Countries that usually do well in the preliminary round and land in the semifinals.

India

Venezuela

Singapore's national costume drew some interest when it was first shown to the public several weeks ago (Merlion-inspired)

Philippines


Miss Universe 2008 finals

Sun, 13 July, 9pm (Eastern time)

Mon, 14 July, 9am (Singapore)
Direct Flights Only: Miss Universe 2008
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: