Sunday, June 01, 2008

From Joy Pfister's blog: Career Day at Meadowbridge High School




This morning I was invited to participate along with Lawyers, Policemen, Vice Presidents, Therapists, Doctors, Teachers and more, to Meadowbridge High School to share in career day. I spoke to the graduating seniors about my journey through college, finding my passion, and graduating as a Physical Therapist. I told them how I took my passion further and became an Entrepreneur of two businesses that promote health and wellness. Along with that have become a national celebrity spokesperson for the American Melanoma Foundation and won the title of Mrs. Virginia International in February. I spoke of my continued perseverence and sucesses in promoting Savvy Sun protection and Skin Cancer awareness nationwide because I love and live my passion and reach for my dreams everyday. I shared over 20 publications in various magazines myself and my companies have been featured in. It was an exciting morning I really enjoyed it and I hope the Seniors did too!
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: