Saturday, June 28, 2008

Angela's Adventures: The Red River Valley Fair

I was given the opportunity to promote the Avon Speak Out Campaign at the Red River Valley Fair on Saturday June 14 and Sunday June 15.

Saturday was busy busy busy I spent the entire time speaking to people and sharing information about both domestic violence and Go Red for Women. It was wonderful!! I love being blessed with opportunities to help others and I am hoping that some of the information I was able to share will in turn bless the lives of others.
Because I was so busy speaking with people I didn't even think to take my camera out and take a picture or two until I went to return my crown to its case.
So the only picture I have to show for Saturday is this one of me with the wonderful Avon reps Karen, Mary Avon booth.

Angela's Adventures: The Red River Valley Fair
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: