Sunday, June 01, 2008

From Beauties of America blog: Catching Up with Traci Q. BOA 30s - March and April 08'


Hello! We all know that my bad habit is getting to my blog in a timely manner. Time just seems to fly by and before I know it, it’s a new month. The last time we talked I was getting ready for the month of March, Yes I know – tomorrow is the 1st of June…yikes. Anyway March was a fun month; On March 29th I joined radio station Mix 96.1 as a special guest on their Race for the Cure Team. DJ Stars Russell Rush and Jo Jo were one of the last participants to finish the race but the good news is they made it back in time for stage announcements…LOL

Photobucket
Our Mix 96.1 Team

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: