Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Traci Quinones, Beauties of America’s 30s – Humane Society Cat Crawl Event

June 7th was a day for the CATS! The Bexar County Humane Society held a Cat Crawl showcasing all their adoptable cats and kittens. As we all know two cats are always better than one; so they had a special two for one cat and kitten adoptions! Dog and puppies were also available for adoption, but the cats ruled this event! It was so exciting to see people come out in search of their next family member. I had a great time with WOAI Radio Celebrity Bill Rhode and Humane Society Director of Public Relations Cathy McCoy. I also received great information on how to continue helping the homeless animals in the city of San Antonio, becoming a Humane Society volunteer and I am considering being a foster family for newborn kittens. My house is already the CAT House of the neighborhood…literally. We have my kitties and rescue kittens living with us. I love animals and so does my fiancée; it makes me happy having them around our home. I encourage everyone to consider adding a new member to your family – pets are waiting for you at your local shelter!



Photobucket
Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Traci Quinones, Beauties of America’s 30s – Humane Society Cat Crawl Event
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: