Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jayme Dawicki, former Miss Wisconsin, has song featured in MTV's "The Real World"

I received the following e-mail from former Miss Wisconsin (MAO) and singer-songwriter Jayme Dawicki:

Last week, I received a phone call from Jeff (my awesome bass player). I answer the phone and all he says is “Is it true?”…”Is what true (I am confused at this point)?”…”Is it true that MTV The Real World played your song CRUSH last night?”…”WHAT?!?!?!”

I won’t continue on with our conversation but...just know that the next two hours were filled with watching online episodes, making phone calls, writing e-mails, and lots and lots of laughter plus excitement. And the conclusion was…YES, IT’S TRUE!!!!

You can go to http://www.myspace.com/jaymedawicki and even watch the edited clip!! If you’re not a myspace member, don’t worry – you can still visit the page.

AND…rumor has it that if you tune in tonight, Wednesday, June 18 for The Real World: Hollywood you will be hearing my song PAPER DOLLS. ;)

On a side note, a quick correction: our time for Chick Singer Night @ Summerfest on July 29th is at 4:30. My apologies for any confusion!

That’s all folks. Be sure to double check our upcoming shows and stay tuned for more JD goodies!

Your “Real World” gal,
Jayme
received in e-mail



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: