Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From K Street Kate blog: Miss Maryland Galaxy Pageants

I had the pleasure of co-hosting the inaugural Miss Maryland Galaxy Pageants yesterday in Germantown, MD with Miss Maryland USA 2007, Michae Holloman. National titleholders, Miss Teen Galaxy, Miss Galaxy, Ms. Galaxy, and Mrs. Galaxy were also in attendance.


The pageant was produced by Half Past Six Production company, and was the hippest (and most efficient) pageant I have seen, with highly energetic music and super fast show flow. Can I say that my favorite part was that we were out of there in under two hours, including photos after the crowning? Oh yeah, and I absolutely love making young women into Queens, too!!
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: