Saturday, April 26, 2008

From Angela's blog: Welcome to my blog!

WOW! That reads a bit weird to my eyes but I have had numerous request to start one so here it goes! Enjoy!




I won the title of Mrs. North Dakota International on April 19, 2008 and am still in awe given the wonderful, amazing and accomplished women I competed against that I was given this honor. I will do my best to represent all of the women of North Dakota with strength, integrity and passion.


The main goal of my blog is to post appearance photos, updates and most of all to share information on my platform of Domestic Violence. As a survivor of Domestic Violence I know first hand the struggle, horrors and fear that come with living the best kept secret in our homes.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: