Saturday, April 12, 2008

From Joy Pfister's blog: THE BIG IDEA-CNBC TONIGHT!!!!




Hello All!


This among winning the title of Mrs. Virginia International is proof that dreams come true. That persistence pays off. My friends and family all know that Donny Deutsch on CNBC from 10-11(http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838512/ is my favorite show. I watch it faithfully and have told family members that one day my dream will come true and I will be on the show! WELL, tonight my dream comes true!

The producer of The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch called me this afternoon to tell me that they will be airing a video that I sent in letting Donny know what an inspiration I think he is to entrepreneurs everywhere. The video will air tonight between 10-11. and I could not be smiling any bigger!!!

Joy
Mrs. Virginia International 2008
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: