Saturday, April 19, 2008

From Joy Pfister's blog: Presenting SunWise with Sun Safety on RADIO DISNEY!!


Today was a blast!! Yes, I am going crazy! YES, I just got to appear on Monday on CBS 6-Good Morning Virginia, and YES, We are in the final preparation stages for the HUGE Southern Women's Show, Safe Family Fun in the Sun '08, 3 day Fashion show with Mario Lopez in attendance reaching over 18,000 people!!
However, today I took time out to go to Radio Disney to talk to them about the EPA Sunwise program, fun sun safety for kids! It is a part of their Kids Concerns shows. I was so honored and thrilled to be there. It was truly such a delight! I had such a GREAT, GREAT time!!! Thank you Kristin for helping make this happen and to Adam B the best Radio Disney DJ I ever met!!


More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: