Saturday, June 09, 2007

Teenager Nieve new Miss Scotland


Nieve Jennings
Nieve Jennings was crowned Miss Scotland at Sunday's event
A Bishopbriggs teenager has been crowned Miss Scotland at an awards ceremony in Glasgow.

Nieve Jennings, 19, will now represent Scotland in the Miss World contest in China in December 2007.

Reality TV star Myleene Klass hosted the event in front of 2,000 people at Princes Square shopping centre.

Nieve also received a £10,000 cheque and has been awarded a major management contract with a leading marketing and events agency.

Nieve said: "I never thought I would actually win it, even at the last minute when my name was read out, I was completely astounded.

"I'm absolutely delighted to win such a coveted title and I'll do my best to represent Scotland over the next year."

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: