Monday, June 11, 2007

Meghan Miller on America's Got Talent!

Hello:
A few shows ago you had said something about Meghan Miller being on America's Got Talent and if anyone knew anything about it to let you know. I don't know if you have already heard this information but:
She will be on America's Got Talent On Monday June 11th on NBC from 8 - 10 pm ET.
and She will be on the Today Show Tuesday morning June 12th 7-10 am
I know it is a little late considering it is tonight. But, I just found out and wanted to pass along my information.
Again thank you for a great show. I love it.
Sincerely,
Krysten Moore
Miss. Teen New Jersey International 2007
via e-mail
Thanks Krysten!



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: