Monday, October 16, 2006

PageantGossip.com closing

I just found this e-mail in my in basket and definitely want to share this with all our listeners. We'll get this on an upcoming episode!

Hi all,
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyal support of Pageant Gossip (www.pageantgossip.com ) over the year in which I have been involved with it. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, Emily Fontes (who owns the site) has had to take it offline. This has not occured as yet, but it is expected in the next few days.
All is not lost! I have set up a new site at www.freewebs.com/pageantupdate, where I have transferred some of our pageant archives and other information. When I am free from exams and enjoying my summer holiday (read mid-November) I should finally be able to put up some more detailed Miss USA 2007 coverage.
Thanks again for your support - and I hope that you check out the new Pageant Update site soon and support it as well :) It is the input of all of you that has made running the site so enjoyable and made it one of the best pageant resources on the internet.
Warm regards
Carly Palmer



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: