Thursday, October 12, 2006

Herschel Walker forsakes Dawgs for pageants


Georgia legend keeps his commitment, chooses to be at APSU instead of Athens

It's not lost on Herschel Walker that he's smack-dab in the middle of enemy territory the weekend as his Georgia Bulldogs host the Tennessee Vols in Athens, Ga., later today.

"It is ironic and kind of strange that I'm here this weekend," said Walker, who's in Clarksville to judge tonight's Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Tennessee Teen USA pageants. "When (pageant executive producer and director) Kim (Greenwood) asked me to judge, I didn't look at the dates and the schedule. I just said, 'I love Kim, her family has been great to me, and that I'd do it.'

More at the Source




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: