Saturday, December 27, 2008

Miss America's Christmas Eve Blog Post

I love that Miss America's Organization has embraced blogging. This is one of the better posts I've seen this year...

Hello All:

Tis’ the season to be merry..or shall I say BUSY?!

I started off the month in Dallas, where I first visited The Dallas Children’s hospital. I always enjoy entertaining and interacting with the children at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. The Dallas Hospital was huge and very impressive. In many ways it didn’t even feel like a hospital. It was very bright and cheery. The visit was especially fun because of all the characters that were there!

No matter what you celebrate, may your holiday season be filled with family, friends, love and good health! Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

With Love,

Kirsten

 blog it

No comments: