Saturday, December 20, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Twas the Night Before Christmas


One of my joys is reading!

There is a preschool located close to my office. So, I thought I would combine two of my passions: reading and BOA!

I called the preschool, told them about my title, and asked if I could read, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to one of their classes. She said they would be delighted.

The following week, I printed off the poem, donned my banner and crown, and read the story to a group of 20 5-year olds! They were so appreciative and cute. After I finished, they each gave me several hugs. I was deeply touched.

This experience made my day:)

Suzanne BOA 40s Queen
Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Twas the Night Before Christmas



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: