Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: LGFB, Sunburst Nashua, NYC


Happy Holidays from NYC!
Anyone a Hello Kitty fan? Below is myself and a more than my life size Miffy...LOL! (tried to hide the boot, need surgery in January, but that's not going to slow me down!


McKenna the overall 2 to 4 winner...isn't she a doll!?!?!
Cheryl from the latest LGFB......lovely woman...





Hey Everyone,




I absolutely love following everyone's appearances and hope we can all get together for at least one. Anyway, just a quick "hello" to all that are following our journey's. Here are a few of my latest appearances (LGFB, Sunburst Nashua, Miss MA USA, NYC) I will be doing lots of wrapping this upcoming weekend for PAWS, and the Komen Foundation. In January I will be at the Big 10 Gala, this event raised 1.8 million dollars last year for the Big Brother Big Sister Foundation, followed by an appearance at many of the upcoming Special Olympics Games.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Lisa



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: