Thursday, December 11, 2008

Angela's Adventures: Jingle Bell Run/Walk & Mere's Miracles

*Caution this post includes candid photos and silly photos. I am wearing multiple layers and no make-up so if my not looking picture perfect might offend you please don't read any further. If you feel the need to discuss it please email me rather than post it on a board somewhere. Thanks!

The Jingle bell run/walk is an annal fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation. My team walked in honor of Meredith Boyd, Mrs. Georgia International 2008. She has been living with arthritis for years and we were honored to be able to show our support and love for her. We dressed in Halos, OK we wrapped silver and gold garland around our heads and pretended they were halos.


Our team had 7 members, Ellen, Courtney, Kaitlin, Jasmine, JT, Kymberlee and me. We raised 222.75 dollars, not a huge amount of money but we worked hard to do it and I am very proud of my kids.

Angela's Adventures: Jingle Bell Run/Walk & Mere's Miracles



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: