Saturday, September 27, 2008

Studio Blog: I never seen such ear to ear grins on these guys!

I never seen such ear to ear grins on these guys!


Well on Wednesday I decided to play hooky from the studio and head up to the Big E with a group of my friend's some of who are in town for a big wedding this weekend that we will shoot. I just happen to mention to them that on the way up I needed to stop of at the Connecticut State Capitol Building to snap a few photos of former Miss CT Heidi Voight who is now working there. Well for some reason, these guys all jumped in and helped me with the shoot, even volunteering to hold Heidi's coffee and purse, go figure. Pictured are front Ted Fiorito, Len Caseria, Heidi Voight & Matthew Gammon.
Studio Blog: I never seen such ear to ear grins on these guys!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: